Wool Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweater recommandation

3 posters

Go down

Sweater recommandation Empty Sweater recommandation

Post by Pedromohair Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi,

We have a lot of wonderful offers on ebay from various knitters (Extravaganza, SuperTanya, Dukyana, Radknitting, etc).

Which one would you recommend for extensive use in bed Very Happy ?

I bought one once from someone in bulgaria. The sweater was nice but it was loosing so much hair that it was impossible to use it with my wife. She wears sweaters for me but she doesn't like to eat mohair...

Please let me know if you have a favorite knitter who's product is made for use in bed...

Thanks,

Pedromohair

Pedromohair

Back to top Go down

Sweater recommandation Empty Re: Sweater recommandation

Post by Mohairhunter Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:37 am

Hey Pedromohair, My wife uses mohair sweaters with me all the time and I have sweaters from soooo many of those knitters. My favorites are Tigrisina, dukyana, tiffy mohair and extravagantza. I have roughly 40 of each from Tigrisina, dukyana and tiffy. Tigrisina seems to shed the least and my wife uses them all the time while sucking on my cock Smile but most of those don't shed too bad just a little. Good luck and I hope you buy her some great ones

Mohairhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Basti_Fantasti Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:51 am

Pedromohair wrote:Hi,

We have a lot of wonderful offers on ebay from various knitters (Extravaganza, SuperTanya, Dukyana, Radknitting, etc).

Which one would you recommend for extensive use in bed Very Happy ?

I bought one once from someone in bulgaria. The sweater was nice but it was loosing so much hair that it was impossible to use it with my wife. She wears sweaters for me but she doesn't like to eat mohair...

Please let me know if you have a favorite knitter who's product is made for use in bed...

Thanks,

Pedromohair

Among the ten sweaters that I own, only three of them don't shed much during heavy usage, which in my case is usually bondage that includes a lot of sweating. One of them, the very first one I ever bought, is from mohair-wusel (I think) but I bought that one over ten years ago. The chances are the knitter doesn't knit any more. A quick google search reveals that her homepage is still running but it honestly doesn't look like she (or he?) is active these days. Feel free to check out the page http://binis-strickservice.com

The second one that I own which doesn't shed too much is a sweater I bought from modetempel.com. Not sure if she's still active much these days but her page and etsy shop (last time I checked a few months ago) are still online, so that's technically a good sign.

The third sweater I bought off of ebay from a private seller. So I don't know the knitter. And unlike the first two ones, this one isn't made of mohair but rather merino wool.

I also own two catsuits made by a knitter who has this ebay account https://www.ebay.de/usr/mohair-sweater-com. Even during heavy usage they don't shed much, if at all. I occasionally find a lump of wool on my skin after a bondage session but the lumps usually come from the sweaters that I wear underneath. The catsuits are fantastic, by the way, but they aren't completely made of mohair. It's a mixture of mohair and other wool types.

As for the rest of the sweaters, they are from different knitters. One of them, one of my favourites I bought off of ebay from a private seller but this one sheds a lot. So do the last three sweaters I bought, all of them from tiffy. I absolutely love them as they are perfect in terms of itchiness, softness, size, turtleneck, weight etc. but they also shed a lot. I also have a massive mohair sweater from supertanya which has similar problems. I am actually willing to sell it because it's just a bit too big for me.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I recently bought an icelandic sweater from this shop https://www.christine-knoller.de/shop/ but because the Norwegian postal service is super terrible I have yet to receive it. I absolutely can't wait to get the sweater but jeez, it's been a week almost since the package arrived in my country. Hurry the hell up, postal service.

Basti_Fantasti

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedromohair Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Thanks to both of you!! This is highly appreciated.

I will most certainly try Tigrisina sweater first and then maybe on from Modetempel.

Most of my sweaters come from thrift shop but I would like to indulge myself with a few nice and heavy sweaters.

Pedromohair

Back to top Go down

Post by Basti_Fantasti Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Glad I could help.

The sweater that I mentioned at the bottom of my last post finally arrived. It looks super nice but it is a bit scratchier than I thought. But I just need to get used to it. And I guess I will soon find out if it is durable and doesn't shed too much.

Basti_Fantasti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum